Thank you for your interest in employment with Community Connections. Below is an overview of the application and hiring process. Applicants are invited to request reasonable accommodations for assistance during the application process. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at (907) 225-7825.
- Please complete an application. It can be done with a paper application or by applying online. If a resume is included, it can only substitute for the education and employment history section of the application. Please fill out all other sections. Be sure to sign and date your application. An incomplete application will not be processed.
- Once the application is received it is reviewed for minimum qualifications. Due to the large amount of applications received, interviews will be based on qualifications most closely matching the job requirements of the position applied for.
- Applicants will be notified of their application status within one week of submission date if position is open until filled or within one week of position closing date by either email, letter or phone. Applications not selected for the interview process will be retained for 90 days. To be re-considered for employment after 90 days, a new application will need to be submitted.
- Before a position is offered, a minimum of 3 references (at least 2 professional) are required. Please make sure all references and previous employer phone numbers are up-to-date.
- If hired, photo ID and I-9 documentation must be presented on the first day of employment. Criminal background checks and FBI fingerprinting (per State of Alaska Statute 47.05 or 7AAC 10.900-7AAC 10.990) are required. Any employee found to have a barring crime (defined by the State of Alaska listed in 7 AAC 10.905) may not be able to work for Community Connections. Employees must also pass Health & Safety requirements which may include First Aid/CPR certification. Failure to comply with any of the above may result in termination or being unable to work for Community Connections.