The results from our community media survey are in!
- Lots of people use Facebook (surprise!)
- And younger people tend to use social media more than older folks (another surprise…)
- Most respondents heard about us thru a Community Connections employee
- Over 92% of respondents had heard about Community Connections before.
- But 15% of those people were not familiar with any services.
- The average number of services known was about 8, out of 28 services listed on the survey.
- Overall, people were least familiar with our services for infants.
For the full report in PDF format >> Survey Final Report
For the original results charts on SurveyMonkey >> SurveyMonkey results