Donate to the Endowment Fund

Contribute to our endowment fund, managed through the Alaska Community Foundation. Your donation will grow for years to come!

Contribute through Pick.Click.Give.

When you apply for your Permanent Fund Dividend, you can designate some of it to go towards a nonprofit of your choice. We ask that you consider choosing Community Connections. You can add or change your donation until August 31st. Note: the Pick.Click.Give. program does charge Community Connections (and all participating nonprofits) a 7% fee to participate.

Start a Facebook Fundraiser

Doing a Facebook fundraiser for your birthday? Please consider us when you do.

Facebook no longer charges nonprofits a fee, so 100% of your donations will go directly to the unmet needs of the individuals and families we serve in southern southeast Alaska.

Sponsor our Holiday Sock Drive

Do you own or manage a business in Ketchikan or on Prince of Wales? Consider sponsoring our annual Holiday Sock Drive! Sponsorship includes your business logo on a Sock Drive ad, in the media of your choosing (radio, print, theater) and a thank you on our public Facebook page.

We provide warm socks and winter outerwear to families in need during the holiday season. Your contribution will allow us to reach more families.

Use Amazon Smile

Amazon will donate part of every purchase to a charity of your choice (e.g. Community Connections). It’s no extra cost to you!

Log on to and select Community Connections as your preferred charity.

Drop off your A&P Receipts

Bring us your A&P receipts! We submit them back to A&P for store credit, 1% of the total. This allows us to buy food and supplies for our programs.

Drop them in the little wicker basket at our front desk. Receipts are accepted from both A&P Ketchikan and Thorne Bay Market.

Send a Check or Paper Form

We still welcome checks! Checks can be made out to Community Connections Inc. and mailed to 721 Stedman St, or dropped off at our Ketchikan or Craig offices.

You can enter your credit card details on this paper form and bring it to either of our offices.