Equip your kids with character, compassion, problem solving skills, and more.
- Stay calm when your kids do upsetting things
- Set enforceable limits
- Avoid enabling and begin empowering
- Help your kids learn from mistakes so they don’t repeat them
- Avoid un-winnable power struggles and arguments
- Raise kids who are family members rather than dictators
6-8 p.m. on Wednesdays
February 19th – March 25th
Community Connections Easy St Building
302B Easy St
Craig AK 99921
$30 per person, or $45 per couple.
Dinner and childcare are provided.
Scholarships may be available upon request.
How to Sign Up
Call 826-3891 to register with Mindy or Brynn.
About Love and Logic
Learn techniques that help you prepare your kids to make real world choices while creating strong caring relationships that last a lifetime. Love and Logic techniques allow your child’s choices to be the “bad guy” while you remain the loving authority figure.